https://gomentumstation.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/V2X-Lab_06-1.jpg 999 1498 CurlyHost https://gomentumstation.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/GoMentumStationLogo-01-1.png CurlyHost2019-12-16 15:41:182020-01-24 07:54:46GoMentum Station completes major roadway infrastructure enhancements
GoMentum Station completes major roadway infrastructure enhancements
The GoMentum team recently wrapped-up the second phase of its roadway improvement project. An additional eight miles of roadway was resurfaced and re-striped based on customer feedback, adding even more “real world” challenges for automated driving systems to tackle. New features include:
- Revitalized “Downtown” zone with parking, bike lanes, pedestrian crossings, and a mock San Francisco Airport dropoff zone
- A one mile straightaway for highway-like driving
- Three signalized intersections equipped with V2X (vehicle-to-everything) capabilities to test connected vehicles and infrastructure interoperability
- Areas designed for the use of automated testing targets (ie: pedestrian crash dummies)
- Two new zones now open for testing including a one-mile loop with elevation changes and corners of various radii and camber.
To get more information on the enhancements or to take a private tour of GoMentum Station contact us.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!