Thank you to the 2016 Redefining Mobility Summit’s speakers and attendees for making the event a tremendous success!
GoMentum Station, along with the Contra Costa Transportation Authority (CCTA) and our partners, hosted the second annual Redefining Mobility Summit in Concord, California on Thursday, April 21, 2016. The event was a significant gathering of key voices shaping the future of transportation technology.
Summit attendees heard directly from government and industry leaders about how innovative research and cutting edge technologies are revolutionizing transportation and the latest developments at the groundbreaking GoMentum Station and how it will impact the development of connected and autonomous vehicles (CV/AV).
See the full list of speakers and a selection of their presentations below.
SAVE THE DATE: The 2017 Redefining Mobility Summit will be March 30, 2017. Visit gomentumstation.net/registration for more information
- Welcoming Remarks from Mayor Laura Hoffmeister, City of Concord
- Welcoming Remarks from Supervisor Karen Mitchoff, Contra Costa County District IV
- Welcoming Remarks from Board Chair David E. Hudson, Contra Costa Transportation Authority
- Keynote: Mark Bodily, Director of Cyber and Information Security with Michael Baker International, Inc.
Panel #1: Accelerating Change
- Moderator: Tilly Chang, Executive Director, San Francisco County Transportation Authority
- Randell Iwasaki, Executive Director, Contra Costa Transportation Authority – SEE THIS PRESENTATION
- Hyun-A Park, President, Spy Pond Partners – SEE THIS PRESENTATION
- Jonathan Morris, External Affairs and Public Policy Lead, Peloton – SEE THIS PRESENTATION
- Grace Crunican, General Manager, Bay Area Rapid Transit District (BART) – SEE THIS PRESENTATION
Panel #2: Smart Cities
- Moderator: Rafat S. Raie City Traffic Engineer, City of Walnut Creek
- Timothy Papandreou, Director, Office of Innovation, San Francisco Municipal Transportation Authority – SEE THIS PRESENTATION
- Lewis N. Gaskell, America Transportation Leader, Industry Smarter Solutions, IBM – SEE THIS PRESENTATION
- Dr. Chris Luebkeman, Director of Global Foresight, Research & Innovation, ARUP
- Ashley Z. Hand, Transportation Technology Strategist Fellow, Los Angeles Department of Transportation – SEE THIS PRESENTATION
- Geoff Smith, Managing Director and Founder, Wave Mobile Solutions – SEE THIS PRESENTATION
Panel #3: The Future Of Driving
- Moderator: Arya Rohani, Senior Principal, Global Autonomous Vehicle Technologies, Stantec
- Paul Brubaker, Chairman, Alliance for Transportation Innovation – SEE THIS PRESENTATION
- Matthew Juckes, Senior Project Manager, TSS/Aimsun – SEE THIS PRESENTATION
- Ali Mortazavi, Senior Researcher, Nissan
- Joe Verrengia, Global Director, Corporate Social Responsibility, ARROW Electronics – SEE THIS PRESENTATION
Panel #4: First & Last Mile Solutions
- Moderator: Rick Ramacier, General Manager, County Connection
- Assemblymember Susan A. Bonilla
- Gilbert Gagnaire, Co-Founder, EasyMile
- Leslie T. Rogers, Regional Administrator, Federal Transit Administration Region IX
- Aarjav Trivedi, CEO Ridecell – SEE THIS PRESENTATION